Saturday, April 09, 2005

Tonto Savalas and The Buddha All-Stars

So I was listening to pretty much the entire Tonto and Buddha library in a good 3 to 4 hour session, and I started thinking to myself, and I said "Self look at all this crazy insane music that we've done. Tonto Savalas has 11 albums and 234 songs, the Buddha All-Stars have 7 albums and 295 songs (or tracks at least). No normal people should listen to this music for fear of causing mass insanity!" But then I thought, "Ahh Fuck 'em." So I'm here to tell you all about a new game were going to play. Every couple of weeks (or whenever I feel like it), I'm going to ask which Tonto or Buddha album you'd like to hear (go here if you don't know the titles), and I will post that album or more likely a side at a time of that album. All you got to do, is be the first one to leave a comment with the title. Let's see how this shiznit works. Oh yeah, by the way, a track with Rob singing, Adam on Guitar, Tambourines, and Background Vocals, Mick on Guitar, and me on Keys, was voted track of the day on GarageBand, but I'll tell you more about that later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lets start with Drowning into Darkness.

3:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

GeoURL