Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Trout Mask Replica

I got Captain Beefheart's Trout Mask Replica a couple days ago. I've had other things to listen to and, truthfully, I forgot it was there. Well, I put it on about a half hour ago. Damn, this is some good, immensely crazy and hard to listen to music. I'm gonna have to actually stop listening to this and take this album in little bits. Wasn't really expecting to like this album much. I listened to Safe as Milk a few months back and thought it was decent, but not much more.

I was going to compare this album to Stereopathetic, but I don't know if that's possible now. This is much more crazy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there " TontoSavalas " --- I was in the search engines researching SEO Software when I came upon your blog..... I don't know if you are out of place in the engines, or I am out of place and just don't realize it :-)

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

GeoURL