Sunday, March 27, 2005

A little bit about ourselves

I just wanted to introduce you all to the band. First off we have Jeff he plays a little bit of everything. Then we have Mick, Mick, he also plays a little bit of everything. Then there is Adam, he only plays with us occasionally (he's in a real band) and he mainly plays guitar, although he does sing. Then there is Rob, Rob, Rob, he plays everything. And lastly Scott, I play everything, badly. We also have had numerous guests over the years, here are some of them, sorry if I forget ya. Anthony, Stef, Cary, Katie, Matt, Jason, that's all I can think of right now, but i got a nagging feeling i'm forgetting somebody important.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Archer said...

This post rocks with the power of a titan. Love all of our pictures. They must be used on the next album cover.

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When's the movie coming out? I can't stand it anymore. You'll be famous for sure. I can feel it. Slapstick at its finest and all that stuff.

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

GeoURL