Friday, March 18, 2005

(All Blocked Up)

I mean nothing was getting through, and you've got to be careful what you try to stick up in there. It's got to be stiff enough to push through all that gooey glop. If it breaks, man, you have just compounded your problems. Incence sticks just didn't have the pushing power I needed. So I did some digging around and I found a tiny round file. One end of the file was pointy and the other end rounded. I jammed the pointy part into wall and put the rounded end in at the mouth-hole. Then I just pushed for all I was worth. There was a bad part about halfway through. I got stuck. I pulled like crazy for a while and it just wouldn't budge; had to heat the whole thing up. After that, it was like butter. Old nasty one-ey butter.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heat then poke, heat then poke

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

GeoURL