Friday, April 08, 2005

Pretentious Artwork Alert

I made a bunch of pictures, then I posted them on flikr. These are the words informing you of these facts. Previews and links, of course, are in the zeitgeist boxes down the right hand side of the page. Feel free to express your worship, disinterest, derision, disgust and/or titillation. Especially the titillation.

In other news, my horrible obsession with Garageband continues. I've decompressed from my earlier rant about the site and I've found- to my lasting horror- that I truly enjoy writing music reviews. Spend way too much time doing them. Let's plug some numbers. Joined the site on March 23, so I've been a member for 17 days. In that time, the two of us doing reviews have completed 73 pairs- or 146 seperate music reviews. I'm too lazy to actually divide those numbers, but it's a lot. Trust me.

Who's funeral would you have rather attended, the pope's or GG Allin's?

Enough. Leave me now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

GeoURL