Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Duality

I feel that there is some need for me to explain myself's. As much as I (Scott "The Glove" ) would like to take credit for all that is being posted on this site, I can't. It's all a sham, there has been a secret third party (second party, whatever) posting much of the material. Now I understand that this may compromise my chances of being elected to political office, I have to come clean. Rob "The Jackanape" has been doing much of the work, I also needed to expose this so that people wouldn't think that all of his crazyness is part of my insanity, because I might be insane but I'm not crazy, and I'll cut anybody who says that I am. In the immortal words of Mick on the live version of El Pablo (I'll add it to the music site if you want), "Die Motherfucker, Die"
Thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

GeoURL