Sunday, February 27, 2005

One Small Step For Man...

Ok so I built a spaceship just to have a way to go explore. The funniest part is that I was looking for some good Bud Cort pics (which of course makes me think of Brewster McCloud), when I found the stuff to explore, and I also set up the spaceship to play Buddha (7 songs, 17m 23s) and Tonto (6 songs, 20m 34s) sets, and I think that deserves a pat on the back, SO I SAY TO YOU SCOTT, KUDOS!!!

This posting, because of many difficulties, has meaninglessly destroyed well over 4 hours of my relatively meaningless existence which I guess in the end is well... meaningless.

3 Comments:

Blogger TontoSavalas said...

Not a big fan of poetry, but I read a good amount of Belz's stuff- and liked it.

Odd. I came across Aaron Belz's name while looking at something totally unrelated. http://www.lutheransurrealism.blogspot.com/
It's at the bottom of the page.

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I just typed www.meaningless.com and that's what came up, it seemed to fit good enough.

9:30 PM  
Blogger TontoSavalas said...

You're not supposed to tell people that! Then they'll figure out that anyone can do this.

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

GeoURL