Saturday, October 24, 2009

End Of An Era

I've been meaning to do this for weeks, but sometimes you put off dealing with the passing of an old friend. As of Oct. 26, 2009 the main Tonto and Buddha website, the Phantasmagoric one on Geocities, will cease to exist. I suppose I could pay the nominal fee to keep it alive, but why bother when this and many other sites are still free. Still when the end comes it will be a sad day for me, it was my first website, the bands first website, and has been up and running for almost ten years. It hosted band member surveys, band newsletters, the first 7 stories of the aborted Drowning Into Darkness book, song reviews from garageband, album info, pics, links to the many Buddha/Tonto/Archer websites, and much much more.

So I have posted the album list and comments from the site here directly below this post. I have also update the links on this page and added some of the pics from the vault.

As for anything new who knows someday maybe.

RIP Phantasmagoric Website
I love you and will miss you

1 Comments:

Anonymous Zeiss Manifold said...

It died too young man, too young!

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

GeoURL