Thursday, February 17, 2005

My Crazy Head I

I figured I'd get a headstart and just
titled this with an I. I mean, I have a crazy head, this title is going
to want to be used more than once.

So
all the hoopla with learning how to use this site as inspired me to
seek out other of the mysterious powers available to mere mortals in
this strange world callled the internet. Behold Flikr! The album cover pics have already been unveiled on Phantasmagoric, you know it you love it.
Apparently,
they are getting too much traffic for the bandwidth, so I thought i'd
give the album covers another pad to groove up the ladies. Photos! Of Things! Plus, theres a couple other things you may not have seen.

I'm selling T-shirts that say, "Oh yeah, I sex up the ladies." But I really want a t-shirt that says Niandra LaDes.

I
learned a new, better meaing for LOL today. I think the new meaning is
more epic, more grand in scope and worhy of founding- at least- a small
religion on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

GeoURL